- Are you feeling an increasing distance between yourself and your teen? Unsure exactly who this new crowd is that they’re hanging out with? You’re certainly not alone. With social media use expanding at a rapid rate it is now easier than ever for youth to connect with strangers from all over and gain exposure to drug use, cyber predators, crime and an array of other unthinkable externalities that you need to protect them from.
- Many teenagers go through the phase of using a grunt to answer your questions, avoiding you at all costs and hiding their personal life. Whilst this can be normal, it can also be a sign that something is seriously amiss.
The information covers following aspects
- Monitoring Teenagers on Social Media
- Monitoring Teenage Events and Parties
- Monitor Your Children During Schoolies
- Different social groups and hanging with the wrong crowd
- Database Checks
- Our private investigators utilise extensive channels to conduct social media investigations to obtain a well rounded idea of your teenagers social media activity such as who they liaise with, who they are photographed with, where they ‘check in’ (log their location) and how they choose to present themselves to the public. If you want a report on your teenagers social media activity or regular monitoring of their online presence contact us on 022-32982122.
- We know that keeping a close eye on them can be hard when they just want to be with friends or believe its too embarrassing to be seen with mum or dad so this is where we can help. With our specially trained private investigators of all ages, we have the ability to blend in to the crowd whilst keeping a watchful eye on your teen. Always discreet. Always Professional. Always Affordable. We utilise the most innovative technology to obtain video footage, which we later share with you alongside a detailed report. We strive to maintain a steady stream of communication with you so you’re up to date with what your teenager is doing, where they are and whom they are with.